Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Business Logo


For my next project which seemed to be the most important was creating our business logos. Some had easier times than others. However, I was one of those who struggled. It was almost like I had writers block but instead a creative block. When I created my partners logo hers was so much more simpler. I knew what she liked and wanted and I did my best. In the end I came up with a very good logo for her focusing on her favorite colors greens and blues. When it came to mine I could not think of anything that I knew would make a good logo. This logo was going to be what I would have to attract companies to want me to be their design service for them. Although, I did finally come up with something that did make a good logo. I love the color purple and I wanted that in my logo no matter what. Also, swirls and fancy fonts so I tried to combine that all into one. I played with shapes and fonts and I finally came up with something that looked pretty appealing. Now that I have created my logo I don't know if it is permanent or is going to change in the near future. All I can do is hope that when I send out my designs someone will be interested and want my design services for my business.

1 comment:

  1. It’s a very delicate process, working on your own business’ logo. You want the logo to represent your business well, that’s why you find it hard to come up with the best design. Not because you’ve run out of ideas, but I believe the reason is you have so much in mind that you cannot choose the best one. You can do it, Lilly! =D

    Matthew Reeves

    ReplyDelete