Friday, November 2, 2012

Business Letter

For our next project we had create our own professional business letters. These letters are trying to attract other businesses and companies to try and buy our design services. This letter is the one I created and I  am hoping that it is successful in getting businesses to buy my designs. When I made this letter I used my brand identity logo that I created to use as my letterhead. It gives a little preview of what my design skills are. Throughout, the letter I talk about what Imdd is and what this class can do for businesses. With these business I had to create a prospect list with ten different businesses that I would like to send my letter to who might seem interested in buying our services. Eventually, these letters will get to sent to those businesses and I will wait hopefully get some positive feedback from them. I thought it was something new to learn about how to write a professional business letter. I learned what is right and wrong and what is needed and what is not. All I am hoping for is that I get lucky and a great opportunity to work with a real company or business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment