Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Business Leading Into a Great Experience







It has been a long year but it was a great opportunity and great experience. I had the opportunity to work with two down to earth women who were sometimes not what I expected but in the end it was all worth it. Their project when I first started I thought was going to be simple and only take a couple of weeks but it ended up taking over six months till it was finally finished. I basically had to start at the bottom toreach where they wanted to be. They had no idea where to start or what they wanted their brand identity to be which is where I came. I kept giving them options of different logos and titles to call their business and each week there was always a small thing wrong, not enough color, too much color, not catchy enough, don't make it sound like aging. I had to stay professional and just say okay and keep fixing it till it was exactly what they wanted.

After giving them some of my final options they really liked moving forward as their title. It didn't scream old, aging, or transitional moving. I just needed to find the right graphics to go along with it. When I thought of moving forward I think future and moving to something better than for almost like something is growing up to something great. I thought of trees, a tree starts out small and not fully developed yet but turns into something fully bloomed and gorgeous to see. When I had showed them this idea they loved it they got the concept and loved the idea. They loved how the colors went so well with each other and they were satisfied. The past six months was worth it because I finally got a real taste of what is to work with someone and realize want it takes and how long it takes to work with someone till they are fully satisfied. I enjoyed working with these two women and wish them the best of luck in how far this project takes them and I couldn't have been happier to work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment